Information in compliance with the regulations on protection of personal data
In Europe and Spain there are data protection rules designed to protect your personal information that is mandatory for our entity. For this reason, it is very important for us to understand perfectly what we are going to do with the personal information we ask for. Thus, we will be transparent and we will give you control of your data, with a simple language and clear options that will allow you to decide what we will do with your personal information.Please, if after reading this information you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us. Thank you very much for your help.
- About us?
- Our denomination: OCEANIC IMPORT-EXPORT S.L.
- Our CIF: B73071706
- Our main activity: Wholesale of drugstore and perfumery articles and appendices
- Our address: Street Puerta Nueva, 20, CP 30008, Murcia
- Our contact phone: 968333028
- Our contact email address: email@example.com
- Our website: www.bemalu.com
- For your confidence and security, we inform you that we are an entity registered in the following Commercial Register / Public Registry: xxxxxxx
We are at your disposal, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Why are we going to use your data?
In general, your personal data will be used to be able to relate to you and be able to provide you with our services. Likewise, they can also be used for other activities, such as advertising or promoting our activities.
- Why we need to use your data?
Your personal data is necessary to be able to relate to you and be able to provide our services. In this sense, we will put at your disposal a series of boxes that will allow you to decide in a clear and simple way about the use of your personal information.
- Who will know the information we ask?
In general, only the personnel of our entity that is duly authorized may have knowledge of the information that we request. Similarly, may be aware of your personal information those entities that need access to it so that we can provide our services. Thus, for example, our bank will know your data if the payment of our services is made by card or bank transfer. Likewise, your information will be known by public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data due to compliance with any law. To give you an example, the Tax Law obliges the Tax Agency to provide certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount. In the event that, regardless of the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
- How are we going to protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures based on the risks involved in the use of your information. For this, our entity has approved a Data Protection Policy and annual controls and audits are carried out to verify that your personal data is safe at all times.
- We will send your data to other countries?
In the world there are countries that are safe for their data and others that are not so secure. So, for example, the European Union is a secure environment for your data. Our policy is not to send your personal information to any country that is not safe from the point of view of protecting your data. In the event that, in order to provide the service, it is essential to send your data to a country that is not as safe as Spain, we will always request your permission and apply effective security measures that reduce the risks of sending your information. staff to another country.
- How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data during our relationship and as long as the laws enforce us. Once the applicable legal deadlines have been finalized, we will proceed to eliminate them in a safe and environmentally friendly way.
- What are your data protection rights?
At any time you can contact us to know what information we have about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and eliminate it once our relationship ends, in case this is legally possible. You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity. This right is called "portability" and can be useful in certain situations. To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your ID, to be able to identify you. In the offices of our entity we have specific forms to request these rights and we offer our help to complete them. To know more about your data protection rights, you can consult the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
- You can withdraw your consent if you change your mind at a later time?
You may withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any time. So, for example, if you were interested in receiving advertising for our products or services, but you no longer wish to receive more publicity, you can let us know through the form of opposition to the treatment available at the offices of our entity.
- In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded, where can you make a claim?
In case you understand that your rights have been ignored by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through one of the following means::
- Electronic headquarters: www.agpd.es
- Post addressl: Spanish Agency for Data Protection C/ Jorge Juan, 628001-Madrid
- Via telephone: Telf. 901 100 099 Telf. 91 266 35 17
Form a claim in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection does not entail any cost and the assistance of lawyer or attorney is not necessary.
- We will elaborate profiles about you?
Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services. However, there may be situations in which, for the purpose of providing the service, commercial or otherwise, we need to develop profiles of information about you. An example could be the use of your purchase or service history to be able to offer you products or services adapted to your tastes or needs.In this case, we will apply effective security measures that protect your information at all times from unauthorized persons who intend to use it for their own benefit.
- We will use your data for other purposes?
Our policy is not to use your data for other purposes than those we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for different activities, we will always request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide about it.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Directorate / Governing Body of OCEANIC IMPORT-EXPORT S.L. (hereinafter, the person responsible for processing), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by the one that repeals the Directive 95/46 / CE (General regulation of protection of data) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and of the Spanish regulation of protection of data of personal character (Organic Law, legislation specific sector and its development rules).
The Data Protection Policy of OCEANIC IMPORT-EXPORT S.L. rests in the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate it to the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the person responsible for the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all his staff as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data.:
- Protection of data from the design: the controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment, appropriate technical and organizational measures, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimization; integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Data protection by default: the controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure that, by default, only the personal data necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: the personal data will be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Limitation of the purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
- Data minimization: the personal data will be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures shall be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are treated are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties during no more time than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illicit treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Information and training: One of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information that is provided to the personnel involved in the treatment of them. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of OCEANIC IMPORT-EXPORT S.L. It is communicated to all the personnel of the controller and made available to all interested parties.
As a result, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, with each member responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity. , as well as identifying and contributing the opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of OCEANIC IMPORT-EXPORT S.L., as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.