The Management / Governing Body of OCEANIC IMPORT-EXPORT S.L. (hereinafter, the person responsible for processing), assumes maximum responsibility and commitment for the establishment, implementation, and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data and repealing the Directive 95/46 / CE (General data protection regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulation of protection of data of personal nature (Ley Orgánica, specific sector legislation and its development rules).
The Data Protection Policy of OCEANIC IMPORT-EXPORT S.L. rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is capable of demonstrating it to the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the person responsible for the handling will be governed by the following principles which should serve all staff as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
- Protection of data from the design: the controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of processing and at the time of the processing, appropriate technical and organisational measures, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as the minimisation of data, and integrate the necessary guarantees into the processing.
- Default data protection: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data necessary for each of the specific purposes of the processing will be processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Limitation of the purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
- Minimisation of data: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable measures shall be taken so that personal data that is inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which it is processed is deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the period of conservation: the personal data will be maintained in such a way that identification of the interested parties is allowed for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or illegal processing and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Information and training: one of the key aspects to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in the processing of them. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with the data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of OCEANIC IMPORT-EXPORT S.L. is communicated to all the personnel of the controller and made available to all interested parties.
As a result, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the data controller, who must know it and assume it, considering it as their own, with each member responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and contributing the opportunities for improvement that they deem appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of OCEANIC IMPORT-EXPORT S.L., as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.